Sky Useful Pages: Offers & Upgrades
Being a Sky customer means a lot of things; it means getting access to the best TV, the newest technology in Sky Q and the widest range of films in the UK. Put simply, it’s the place to be if you care about home entertainment, but with many products on offer from Sky +, Sky Q, broadband, home phone and more, you might well be looking to upgrade your package or see whether you might well be eligible for a special offer from Sky.
Sky’s ‘Offers and Upgrades’ page performs these functions, but it requires you to log in to your profile and even then, doesn’t show all of the deals you might be interested in. So, to save you from the Sky contact number, we’re going to compile all the latest offers and upgrades from Sky, correct from 01/09/2016. Let’s dig in.
Sky offer a range of exclusive deals for customers who approach them through online channels. These typically offer half price services for a set period as part of the deal. Here’s what Sky are offering at the moment:
- Sky Box Sets Bundle Upgrade: Sky’s collection of TV box sets of somewhat legendary, but up until recently, you couldn’t get access to it unless you had their Family package. Now, you can add it on to your current package. That means over 350 box sets at our fingertips, more than 50 HD channels and Sky Go.
Price: £6.00 per month for 12 months
- Sky Sports Upgrade: Are you a sports fan? You’ll want the Sky Sports upgrade. Sky’s sporting offering is unparalleled, with huge helpings of football, golf, tennis and countless other top tier sports. Now, thanks to a new offer, you can also enjoy free Sky Fibre Broadband for as long as you take Sky Sports!
Price: £13.75 for 3 months, £27.50 thereafter.
- Sky Cinema Upgrade: Sky Cinema is the new name for Sky Movies, and it’s a service that requires little by way of an introduction. With 12 dedicated movie channels, thousands of films available on demand and Sky Go included, it’s certainly a tempting deal for anyone with even a passing interest in cinema.
Price: £18 per month.
Sky are constantly running offers and promotions for new and existing customers in order to generate sales. We’ve rounded up all Sky’s offers for September 2016 here, so you don’t have to go digging for them:
- Free Sky Fibre Forever with Sky Sports
- Free Sky Broadband 12GB and Sky Talk Anytime Extra for 12 Months
- Free Samsung Galaxy Tab E or £100 for joining Sky Q from £44 a month
- Free Sky Broadband Unlimited for 12 Months with Sky Line Rental at £17.50
- Free Sky Talk Anytime Extra for 12 months when you Join as a New Customer with Line Rental of £17.40 a month
- Sky Fibre at £5 a Month for One Year With Line Rental of £17.40
- Sky Fibre Unlimited at £10 a Month for One Year With Line Rental of £17.40
- Sky Fibre Max at £15 a Month for One Year With Line Rental of £17.40
- 9 months free Sky Broadband Unlimited on 9 Month Contract with Line Rental at £17.50 a Month